So as promised to you all that in the coming post's we are going to take all the Vista Edition one by one here is Windows Vista Starter Edition to start with... it was designed specifically to make more men, women, and children in developing technology markets learn valuable computer skills and reach new opportunities. With the goal of addressing digital divide challenges around the world, Windows Vista Starter is the most affordable edition in the Windows Vista line-up.
Windows Vista Starter is designed for the beginner computer user. While it doesn't provide as many benefits as Windows Vista Home Basic, it is great for the beginner user who wants to perform basic tasks.
Windows Vista Starter provides everything you need to:
- Easily browse the Internet
- Communicate with friends and family around the world
- Listen to music and watch videos
- Store, print, and share photos online with easy-to-use tools
- Limit a child's access to specific web sites, games, and other mature content with parental controls
- Use educational, productivity, small business, and other software designed for Windows
- Connect cameras, printers, speakers, and other hardware devices designed for Windows
- Access updates and enhancements from Microsoft online
It was a package of all the incorporated features you need for entertainment with
Send and receive email with Windows Mail, designed to make your email experience as productive and fun as possible.
Exchange instant messages with Windows Live Messenger and stay connected with those you care about.
Download music and videos, import music from CDs, and burn your own CDs with Windows Media Player.
Play a host of games for Windows, while parents access a rich set of controls to manage and monitor their children’s gaming experience.
Relive a lifetime of memories using Windows Photo Gallery. It's now easier to download photos from your digital camera and then organize, edit, view, and share them with family and friends.
More on the Topic